SpenDifference believes in our people and supports a healthy work-life balance. We have stated values that we live every day and are non-negotiable with our team. Family first, always is embedded in our culture. We understand the challenges surrounding family obligations and do everything we can to support our team. We expect our team to always do the right thing for the entire SpenDifference community. We ask our team to act like owners and challenge the status quo for the good of the business. Transparency is a core belief that we share with our customers and our employees. Every one of our team members has the ability to impact our strategy development and execution. Better Together is something we live every day throughout our entire business. If you are interested in joining our team, please email us at email@example.com.
Supply Chain Data AnalystLocation: Denver
POSITION SUMMARY Reporting to the Sr. Director, Information Technology the Supply Chain Data Analyst serves as the subject matter expert for supply chain technology solutions and the integrity of associated data to support day to day operations. The position is responsible for the successful execution of strategic data management specific to the supply chain function. This position collaborates with the Supply Chain Leadership Team to define and establish the overall management strategy and approach to master data management, maintenance, and quality control. The position will provide solutions for complex data issues, prioritization, analytics, system integrations and item master file management; act as liaison for data analysis and extraction for reporting to internal and external stakeholders; and support end-user satisfaction by ensuring that requests are handled effectively and that client needs continue to be met through continuous operational maintenance and improvement initiatives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for ensuring seamless operation of the Supply Chain technology solutions from a business perspective
- Conducts audit/quality checks and initiates required corrective actions to include procedural or system changes
- Analyzes and verifies accuracy of data extracts/reports requested by external partners or internal departments.
- Collects and analyzes data on supply chain performance to support management and end-user decision making.
- Responsible for maintaining current practices; standardizes, improves, documents, and supports supply chain processes.
- Acts as a liaison between Supply Chain, Information Technology, and Finance to ensure consistent and accurate data for decision making purposes.
- Seeks opportunity utilizing financial analysis to “pool” volumes among customers/ leverage buying power
- Assist in building and/or continual enhancements of budget / forecast and decision support tools
- Completes monthly contract fee reconciliation budget vs actual, actual vs forecast (variance analysis)
- Responds to individual requests from end users for assistance with supply chain related technologies
- Provides all contract data for client business reviews
- Analyzes, reports and conducts benchmarking studies of pricing
- Creates contract compliance reports for suppliers in coordination with Finance department
- Actively manages work timelines and complies with project deadlines
- Communicates opportunities for process improvements to increase efficiency, accuracy and customer satisfaction
- Ability to analyze all elements of cost including FOB contract, freight rates and landed cost
- Represents the company professionally in alignment with the Mission, Vision and Values
- Additional duties as assigned
- Years’ experience in Field/Career: 4
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in data analytics, preferably with an emphasis in supply chain
- Experience working with restaurant chains, distributors, and vendor’s a plus
- Experience with Microsoft SQL and workflow tools preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, including attention to precise details and accuracy
- Data analysis capabilities must be solid and applicable to the supply chain industry
- Must understand market driven commodity based data, market fluctuations and their impact on consumers
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, highly dynamic atmosphere and react quickly to changes
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong personal interaction and conflict management behaviors
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Ability to interact effectively with internal departments and external customers and represent SpenDifference in a professional manner
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment.
- Requires eyesight correctable to 20/20 to read numbers, reports, and computer terminals. Requires hearing within normal range for telephone use.
- Must understand vague and implicit instructions, and react favorably in all work situations. Must be mentally adaptable and flexible in dealing with a variety of people.
- Emotional stability and personal maturity are important attributes in this person.
- Ability to give, receive and analyze information, formulate work plans, prepare written materials and articulate goals and action plans. Must understand people and can communicate effectively with them.
- Ability to receive and analyze data and input into the computer.
Buyer ILocation - DENVER, CO 80211-5171
SpenDifference partners with restaurant companies by providing customized supply chain solutions. Our better together approach provides leverage, expertise, technology and transparency to ensure our customers’ supply chain delivers maximum value. With services tailored to meet our customers’ needs, we manage costs and risks, and deliver actionable intelligence for a stronger bottom line while supporting brand growth. We utilize proprietary tools and expertise to create an integrated solution addressing all aspects of our customers’ supply chain, leading to cost savings, customized contracting and business intelligence.
SpenDifference believes in our people and supports a healthy work-life balance. Family first, always is embedded in our culture. Family is however you describe it. Transparency is a core belief that we share with our customers and employees. Every one of our team members has the ability to impact our strategy development and execution. Better Together is something we live every day throughout our entire business.
The best. The brightest. That pretty much sums up what we look for in every person we hire. Lucky. That pretty much sums up how we feel to have them. If you’re ready to hit the ground running and feel like you could teach us a thing or two, then we just might need to meet you. With hard work and dedication, the Buyer I is responsible for assisting the development and implementation of sourcing strategies to deliver uninterrupted supply, measurable cost efficiencies, sourcing and contract management support to the organization. This position will be required to learn and understand how to determine supplier capabilities and capacity with a clear understanding of the upstream and downstream impact on the overall customer(s) experience. The Buyer must maintain strong relationships with suppliers, distributors, internal constituents / project teams and customers. The Buyer assists in all aspects of sourcing requiring the skills necessary to identify cost saving opportunities, create competitive environments, creatively negotiate, generate contracts and manage delivery of optimal solutions. In addition, this position is required to review and input contract data and must have the skills to identify time saving opportunities.
- Manages contracts with manufacturers and other suppliers and develop national and regional contracts for a wide range of goods and services
- Completes assigned monthly contract negotiations and maintenance
- Completes contract entry with input from category managers